INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort”
To develop and sustain quality culture in all the academic and administrative practices of the institution by institutionalizing the quality initiatives and mechanisms.
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures towards academic excellence
- To be the driving force for enhancing the quality
- To encourage departments to establish student Learning-centric environment.
- To use ICT tools for teaching and learning process and to inculcate value–based education system.
- To encourage innovative and best practices for enhancing the effectiveness of teaching-learning process.
- To build association with stakeholders and to stimulate Social Responsibility.
- To encourage Departments to organize Seminars, Workshops, Lectures, field trips etc.
- To develop an Institutional data base and documentation of the various activities leading to quality improvement
- Development and application of qualitybenchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College in the prescribed format.
- Promote faculty empowerment.
Composition of IQAC
Chairperson: Dr.G.Sukanya, Principal
Teachers to represent all levels
- Ms. Nirmala, Senior most faculty, Assistant Professor of Statistics
- Smt. Anitha Abraham, Senior most faculty, Associate Professor of English
- Smt.G. Bangla Bharathi, Senior most faculty, Associate Professor of English
- Dr.B. Suchitra Singh, Assistant Professor of English
- Dr.J. Bharathi, Assistant Professor of Telugu
- Smt.N. Sridevi, Assistant Professor of Zoology
- Smt.P. Surekha, Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Dr.J.ChinnaBabu, , Assistant Professor of Physics
- Dr.D. Malleshwari, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Dr.Kishor Kumar, Assistant Professor of Commerce
- Sri P. Venkataeshwar, Associate Professor of History
- Smt.L.Vishnu Priya, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
One nominee each from Alumni – Prof. T. Krishna Rao, Professor of Philosophy & OSD to Vice Chancellor, Osmania University
One nominee each from Industrialists – Dr. P. Ramesh Kumar, Spark view industries
Co-ordinator IQAC – Dr.N.C. Sowjanya, Assistant Professor of Botany
IQAC Report 2021-22
IQAC Report 2020-21
IQAC Report 2018-19